Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of functional training, balance and stabilization training.
- Discuss the concept of core stabilization, and its function in daily activities, fitness and sports performance.
- Demonstrate how to progress or regress an exercise or drill with four BOSU® Balance Challenge Variables.
- Demonstrate modifications and variations for a single exercise by using weighted fitness balls, weighted bars or dumbbells.
- Teach a 30-minute BOSU Complete Core workout with Balance Challenge modifications and variations.
- Teach a 30-minute BOSU Complete Upper, Lower and Total Body workout, showing how to use a theme to create variety.
- Teach a 30-minute BOSU Complete Circuit workout with equipment modifications and variations.